When I posted the ticker to my page it said; "Error: File not found." How do I fix it?This might happen if the ticker ID in your image URL has been mistyped or reformatted when you added it to your website. What sometimes happens is the upper-case letters are changed to lower-case letters on the web page. To check for this look at the source for the page where you are displaying the ticker; you can use the shortcut Ctrl-U or go to View / Source in your browser menu. You can then search for daisypath to find where the image URL is on the page. You can then check this against your original code snippet to see if it is the same. A number of people who use blogger / blogspot have found this happened when they added the ticker using just the image URL, but it worked correctly if they added the ticker using the HTML code snippet. There are detailed instructions here.
- How do I create a ticker on Daisypath?
- The months, weeks and days displayed on my ticker are incorrect? How do I fix it?
- The weeks and days on my Pregnancy ticker are incorrect. How do I fix it?
- What do the numbers on the tickers mean?
- The text under the ticker is correct, but the slider is in the wrong place. How to I correct this?
- Do you have any tickers for Grandparents?