How do I add a Daisypath ticker to my Vista desktop?You can use the Windows gadget in your Vista sidebar and detach it from the sidebar so that it displays fully. The Vista sidebar is only 130 pixels wide, much too narrow to fully display the Daisypath tickers. To detach a gadget from the Sidebar, drag it to the desktop. Detailed notes on installing and using the Windows gadget. One thing to remember is that the sidebar application on Vista isn't part of the desktop, you can detach gadgets and place them outside of the sidebar on the desktop but they are still part of the sidebar, so if the sidebar isn't displaying they won't either. You can display the Sidebar, by clicking on the Windows Key and the space-bar at the same time. If use the Show desktop shortcut (Windows-D) it will hide the sidebar. If you use the minimise shortcut (Windows-M) it will minimise all the windows you currently have open, without hiding the sidebar.
- My Daisypath Windows gadget is not displaying in Vista. How do I fix it?
- Can I have 2 (or more) tickers in my Daisypath Vista gadget?
- My Vista gadget keeps saying the ticker is loading, but the ticker image never displays. How do I fix it?
- How do I remove the Daisypath gadget from my desktop?
- The ticker ID I entered is invalid. The gadget shows an error message about the number of characters. How do I fix it?