How do I make my ticker transparent?You can make the ticker transparent on the Add details page, by clicking on the Make transparent? check-box to the right of Select a background color (near the bottom of the form). The ticker will be a transparent image optimised to whatever background color you have chosen. Notes on selecting your ticker background color.
- How do I create a ticker on Daisypath?
- The months, weeks and days displayed on my ticker are incorrect? How do I fix it?
- The weeks and days on my Pregnancy ticker are incorrect. How do I fix it?
- What do the numbers on the tickers mean?
- When I posted the ticker to my page it said; "Error: File not found." How do I fix it?
- The text under the ticker is correct, but the slider is in the wrong place. How to I correct this?