My Dashboard widget is not updating. How can I fix it?Your tickers will update each time you start your computer.
If you want to update your ticker without restarting your computer, you can click on the widget and use the shortcut combination Command-R. You do the shortcut by holding down the command key (sometimes called the Apple key) and the R letter key at the same time.
- How do I add a ticker to my Mac desktop?
- My Daisypath widget is not loading. What is happening?
- I have installed my Daisypath dashboard widget, but my ticker is not displaying. Where is it?
- Can I have 2 (or more) tickers in my Daisypath Mac widget?
- How do I remove my Daisypath widget from my Desktop?