How do I edit a Daisypath ticker in my Babycenter forum posts?
- Click on the Babycenter link in the Forums section under the Preview image when you have created a ticker.
- Right click on the ticker image URL in the code snippet box to select it, and choose Copy to add it to your clipboard.
- Sign in to Babycenter .
- Click on My Profile under the menu link at the top right.
- Click on the Edit Account link.
- Scroll down to the Your ticker field.
- Right click in the Your ticker field, and choose Paste.
- Click on the Save button.
Please note: Babycenter
only allows one image URL to be added to the Your ticker
field so you will only be able to add one ticker to your signature.
There are other places on Babycenter
where you can have additional tickers. Anywhere that Babycenter
allows you to enter HTML you can add as many tickers as you like. For instance, in a journal entry you just need to click on the HTML button, that you can paste in the HTML for each of your tickers. To get the HTML code snippet for your ticker from Daisypath, click on the HTML link under the Preview image, and then copy-and-paste it in the same way as you did for the image URL.