How do I add a ticker to my signature in Outlook 2010?Creating an HTML signature in Outlook 2010 is not easy. You will need to be experienced at editing configuration settings. I can't make these directions any simpler, if you are unsure try asking a friend with more experience to help. To create and save your Daisypath signature file:
- Click on the Outlook link below your preview image on the ticker code page.
- In the code snippet box, click on the download your ticker HTML file link and be sure to select the Save file option in the file download dialogue box.
- Navigate to where you want to save your file in the 'Save As' dialogue box. Click on Save.
- Click on New Email.
- Click on the down arrow below Signature and select Signatures.
- Click on the New button.
- Give your signature a name eg. daisypath.
- Click on OK
- You don't need to put anything into the signature, we are just doing it so that Outlook creates the files it needs. Click on OK and you are done.
- Close Outlook
In a "Run" prompt (you will find "Run" in your start menu or by typing Windows Key+R),
- for XP type %userprofile%\\Application Data\\Local\\Microsoft\\Signatures
- for Vista try %userprofile%\\AppData\\Local\\Microsoft\\Signatures or
C:\\Documents and Settings\\<your user name>\\Application Data\\Microsoft\\Signatures\\
c:\\Users\\<your user name>\\AppData\\Local\\Microsoft\\Signatures You should see 3 files created for your signature. (daisypath.htm, daisypath.txt and daisypath.rtf) If you don't see the file extensions go to Tools / Folder Options / View and uncheck Hide extensions for known file types. Replace the HTML file created by Outlook:
Create an HTML file by clicking on HTML file under the Email signatures link when you create your ticker on Daisypath. Rename your html file to match the .htm file in Outlook. Copy this file to your Outlook signature folder. To start using your new signature
- Restart Outlook.
- Click on New
- Click on Signature and select your signature from the list. Your signature will now be added to your mail.
- How do I add ticker to my signature in Outlook Express
- How do I remove my ticker from Outlook Express?
- The ticker image isn't showing up in my Outlook Express mail, all I get is the text in a link. How do I get it to show up?
- How do I create a signature in Outlook?
- How do I create a signature in Outlook 2007?
- Can I have two (or more) tickers in my email signature in Outlook?