My Vista gadget keeps saying the ticker is loading, but the ticker image never displays. How do I fix it?This might happen if you are not online when your gadget is trying to load the ticker image, or if something is preventing the gadget from linking to our server. For instance, if you are using a work computer the firewall settings may be blocking it, or the settings in your security software. If you are using other gadgets that need to make an online connection, such as a weather gadget, check to see if they are working.
- How do I add a Daisypath ticker to my Vista desktop?
- My Daisypath Windows gadget is not displaying in Vista. How do I fix it?
- Can I have 2 (or more) tickers in my Daisypath Vista gadget?
- How do I remove the Daisypath gadget from my desktop?
- The ticker ID I entered is invalid. The gadget shows an error message about the number of characters. How do I fix it?