How do I add a ticker to my Blogger page and have the image centered?One way to centre the image, is to use the HTML gadget in Blogger, paste in a HTML code snippet and add a div tag with text align center around it. Here is how:
- On Daisypath:
- Click on the HTML link under your Preview image.
- Right click in the code snippet box and Copy the HTML code snippet to your clipboard.
- In Blogger:
- Sign in to your Blogger control panel
- Click on the More optionsdown arrow for your blog and select Layout
- Click the Add a Gadget link on the layout outline where you want to place the ticker.
- Right click in the Content box, and select Paste to paste in your HTML code snippet from Lilypie.
- At the beginning of the code snippet copy and paste this bit of text to open the div tag:
- At the end of the code snippet copy and paste this bit of text to close the div tag
- Click on Save and you are done.