I have a ticker but when I try to sign in my email is not recognised. How do I fix it?A My Daisypath account is optional, you don't need to have an account to create a ticker on Daisypath. More about My Daisypath accounts. If you just want to remove your ticker from where you are using it, eg. your email or forum signature, you do that through that application. For instance, to remove a ticker from your Yahoo signature, you would log in to Yahoo. There are instructions for other applications under their respective headings in the Help center.
- What is a 'My Daisypath' account?
- When I try to sign in, or sign up for My Daisypath, I get an error saying Cookies are required. What are cookies and why are they required?
- Do I need a My Daisypath to create a ticker?
- How do I create a My Daisypath account?
- My tickers are not displaying in my Daisypath account. How can I edit them?
- How do I display the share and edit options for my tickers?